Stubb's House

Friday, March 13, 2009

Weight Loss Goal!


Ok so here is the deal, everyone that knows me knows that I am a few pounds overweight (maybe 1 or 2) J Just kidding!!!!! Every one knows I am more then that. I recently heard on the radio of a Christian singer that is trying to lose 90lbs by the end of the year, and he is bloging about it and keeping people in touch. So I thought I would do the same, maybe this will keep me motivated to lose the weight! We have 42 weeks until Christmas, its my Goal to lose 84 lbs (2lbs a week) by then. I know I can do it. But I need prayer and any encouragement and helps that you can give! Well pray for me, this is something I have known I need to do but its time to do it, if not for me then for my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home