Stubb's House

Thursday, July 24, 2008

GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!

This week has been a real good week for me! Sunday we joined Ebenezer, the only bad thing about that is I have to deal with the pastor!:) Tuesday I had my b-day i am still under thirty so that's good:) Went out and had a good dinner at Jalapeno Tree ( looks like Brian is changing things) Wednesday I had a Job interview at work for the open manager spot, and also had good services at church, we were informed by Bro. Cully that Bro. Carson has helped a church get established!!!!! And today last but not least I got a call from my Boss and they offered my the manager job!! I accepted it!! God truly is awesome, I don't deserve the things that He gives me but I am sure glad to have them:)

6 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM , Blogger abainfrance said...

    Welcome back to Ebenezer. Tell my cousin Mike and Melissa, I said, "howdy".

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger Bro. Matt said...

    Yeah...the pastor has to put up with you too!

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger ruins said...

    Glad to see ya'll are still doing well.

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Blogger Leland Acker said...

    Donde Esta?

     
  • At 2:33 PM , Blogger Big J said...

    your slacking dude! It's been a while...when are you going to post again.

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey man. Its great that all is going well. Sadie Long keeps me updated on you. She really likes you. God is good huh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home