Stubb's House

Thursday, March 05, 2009

American Idol!!!

Many of you may not know this but I am an American Idol fan. Last night 3 more where chosen to make the top 12 and tonight they have the wild Card round to determine the final there of the top 12. One of my favorites so far this season will be singing to night to make the top 12, I am almost certain that he will. His name is Anop Desade (I don’t know if that how you spell his last name). This year to me is one of the most talented years ever my top three that I like the best are.
Anop- Looking at him you see a nerdy kind of guy that you would not think would be that good of a singer, but he has a big voice.

Scott Mac. This guys Is cool, he is legal blind, but he can get after the piano, oh yea he has very good vocals. Should do very well this year.

Danny Gokey- He right now is my favorite to win it all! I have never in my life wanted to just hear someone sing, but I do with him, he has an amazing voice and a wide rage of songs that he can sing. Another thing I like about this guy is he seems to be very humble. He is a guy that has went threw a lot,( he lost his wife about 6 months ago) but openly talks about his faith in God. He also is the worship leader at his church. He is a really good guy and I think he will win it all, defiantly top 3.

Well be sure to watch it tonight at 7:00 pm and root on my boy Anop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home