Stubb's House

Friday, March 13, 2009

Down With FOX!!


Monday night I was watching my Favorite show (24) and as it went to its first commercial all of a sudden the screen just went black! I turn the channels to see if it was any other ones, nope it was just fox! To make a long story short I missed the rest of 24 that had me furious!!!! So Tuesday night came around and I started to watch my second Favorite show (American Idol) and what do you know the same thing happen! I was beyond mad! After missing about 30 minuets it came back on. I have never been so mad at fox as I am now! Many of you know I love the FOX net work, when I am not watching 24 American idol or ESPN I am watching Fox News! I love it, but I was ready to do away with them about 7:30 Tuesday night.
I Just had to vent! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home